Monday, January 17, 2011

Imported Waste

I've started this out of curiosity, to see how far I actually get. I'm going to make this my semi-daily thing, where my thoughts can ramble without anyone actually seeing the darker side of things; only a select few get that priviledge. So here's a little about me...

I probably don't give a fuck about your perception of me.

 
Maybe I do. 

Nah, I don't. Those of you who will read this will undoubtedly be bored most of the time, but if you subscribe I can guarantee at least one good post. I mean come on, it's MY LIFE we're talking about here. Pseudo-rock star in the making. Or made. One of those two. You can come along for the ride, or you can watch me zoom by as I break this bitch in. Technically, I guess you're doing both.

I'm going to import some of the crap from my 'secret' blog, the stuff that doesn't belong there. And if you chase me long enough, you may gain access to that one; but for now you're stuck with the 'happy' side of me. Enjoy that for what it's worth.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for using the correct "they're".

    Why are you counting down from 15?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's an inside joke between young me and old me based on my life expectancy.

    ReplyDelete